Betrayal


It so hurt that we had to part
But I knew it was best to protect my heart
Cause further pain
 would be no gain
From your Betrayal

I knew what was best
I needed the rest
With you I would often pout
You wore me out
With your Betrayal

In Hindsight
I knew we would fight
You were the clown who
Made me feel down
With your Betrayal

Other people could not see through the charm
That you could do your woman no harm
It was all a masquerade
You made me afraid
Of all your Betrayal


You thought I was daft
Wouldn't see through your laugh
I know how you lied
And how I cried
Over your Betrayal

She was naive
I like to believe
She thought your charm
Would do her no harm
She didnt know of your Betrayal

Didnt know you had a wife
That you lived another life
You lout , I kicked you out
Before I could give you a clout
Because of your Betrayal

Let's hope she's wiser than me
In time,  that she will see
Won't waste as many years
Or as many tears
Cause you will never stop your Betrayal
Copyright Kizzy York aka K.J.Oakes June 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You won't break me

Bosch

Scent to the senses