A weird kind of Joy Unexplained inside A Prayer went up Like a Balloon to the sky Named Joy Not long afterwards A Miracle, I’m sure I passed you in my car You were waiting on the pavement Indescribable Joy On the way to meet my friend My heart skipped a beat You’d smiled and nodded Would I be yours again, To love, honour and keep ? Your text came through You still had love for me I was with my friend by then Drinking a cup of tea Insatiable Joy It felt like a New Dawn I was eager to rise, And be by your side - Expectant Joy You arranged to come and see me I was reassured As I saw you approaching my door. My love for you and your love for me Held no bounds I was so glad you’d come around Here’s to our future joy That our love will last You’d sent up Prayers too, You are forgiven The past is the past Forgivable Joy. Kizzy York aka K.J.Oakes July,2021
Comments
Post a Comment