My House

Silent, empty house.
Not, even the sound of a mouse
Not here anymore
Waiting for you to walk through the door

It was not me
Why can't you see ?
We were doing fine
But, once again you drunk too much wine

Broken, incomplete
Feelings, like walking through sleet
Desperate - need to see you again
Time has healed the pain

Making a STAND,
Claiming back our land
People don't understand why
When all you did was make me cry

But God - he knows the beginning from the end,
His will we can't bend
In his time you will see
That we were truly meant to be

I will say Bye for now
But I will remember the vow
From your covenant woman to her covenant man
I will sit back and wait - till God does the miracle only he can.

Kizzy York aka K.Oakes 2014 Copyright

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bosch

Scent to the senses

Su Tong Paraphrase