Your Mess

Your mess was my mess too
Till I fell out with you
Or you with me
It was hard to see
But, let's not argue
Cause now I have a room with a view

You left, you see
To a woman with plenty
Leaving your mess with me
Some new, some old
As I was sorting through
My house sold

So that's why you see
I have my room with a view
As after you left me
I sold my house
And as quietly as a mouse
I went to live by the sea

I may grow old alone
With none to pick a bone
But rather that, a cosy fire
Living with no liar
Put my feet up
With a nice China cup

Think quiet thoughts
Uncluttered
Without you
I am enjoying my room with a view
Beside the sea
Where I have always wanted to be

Dreams do come true
With or without you
Hope you are glad
I no longer get mad
I have no need to
Shh - now go - Shoo
I would like to read
A book or two !

Kizzy York aka K.Oakes copyright  2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You won't break me

Bosch

Scent to the senses