Tablets Galore



You have tablets to bung you up
Tablets to make you go
Tablets for pain
 For most they are a bain

Tablets for sugar
Tablets to make me high
Tablets for my blood pressure
Cause it's sky high

Tablets for sickness
That don't help at all.
Tablets for anything
I must give the doctor a call

Tablets for everything
But do they really help ?
Vaccines galore
That destroy our immunity

The best tablets
Albert Einstein - once said
Was eat healthy
And go back to bed

I believe he is right
Back to the basics
Give up the pills
They cause such a fright

So before calling that doctor
Think what is best
Remember to eat healthy
And lay down and rest

Forget all that medicine
And those nasty vaccines
Do things more natural
And see your body get clean
Copyright Kizzy York aka K.J.Oakes 2018






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You won't break me

Bosch

soul-break