Another wolf walks away

You are …..

Bristly as a bramble

As thorny as a bush

I'd call you a thistle 

But they are more loyal, 
A symbol of Courage, loyalty
And more,
Your treachery has kept me from your door,
You don't even want to eat with me anymore
If you were an animal, you'd be a black panther for sure,
If you were a tree, a Dutch Elm, diseased from top to toe.
I can't believe how you've turned on me
Didn't think this would happen, Ya know,
I thought we'd continue meeting weekly, I thought you were my friend
But guess I've been fooled once again!
If you were a season, you'd 
definitely be Winter
In fact, I'm wondering if you are the snow queen's sister, 
You are the weather 
On a strong stormy day,
You are the darkest hour before dawn - 
Your favourite item of clothing......
behind closed doors is the big, dark cloak laying on your floor.
The music you play must be the Gregorian Chant
You are the landscape where people fear to tread
I can't believe all the lies that must be swirling in your head.
You are the sea when at its most tempestuous, high waves in the storm.
You are the death by chocolate cake, but poisoned from within.
You are the hot drink with arsenic added in.
I care not what you think of me
He knows the inner man
He knows the difference between me and you
I'll trust him whilst I can
You think you've heard his voice
But he's a gentle lamb
The voice leading you is 
Conceited, deceived
Accusatory Commands
I'll keep my faith 
And you keep yours 
Your faith shuts people out
My faith brings them to the church doors
So, glower and glare
Stare at me in dismay
But I know that God led me on this journey
Along this straight pathway.

Copyright Kizzy York aka K J Oakes 22/08/2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bosch

Scent to the senses

Su Tong Paraphrase