Two Maps

 

Two Maps

I’m either here,

Or there ?

 

Residential Status 

Permanent Residence,

It’s such a task

Habitual Residence –

Why do you ask ?

 

Two Maps......

Two Destinations......

Two Choices......

My Life, My Choice

My Choice, My Life !

 

They don’t like me

Having Two Maps

Jealousy, their residence

And Final Destination!

 

Habitual Residence

Since I was 4 months old,

Leave me alone,

Just go !

 

Two Maps

One by the sea

Stay away –

With your vengeful, spiteful,

Jealousy!

 

Two Maps

Cancer foretold.

When my house sold,

thought to myself, 

I may never grow old.

 

Two Maps,

Here we go again

Habitual Residence –

It suits my circumstances more –

Habitual Residence

This NHS allowed by Law !

 

Two Maps- 

Habitual Residence is:

My Preferred Residence,

To me, My Permanent Residence

 

Two Maps –

Habitual Residence

Suits my needs more

To your dismay,

I like to stay

But, unfortunately I have to have –

A Permanent Residence by Law !

 

Leave me alone,

To die by the sea,

Take off your garment of 

Stupid Jealousy !

 

If you’d been in my circumstances,

You’d have done the same,

Jealousy, I believe is –

A Cancer of the Brain !

 

So – instead of feeling jealous,

Just, leave me alone,

Let me sleep in peace, 

In My Holiday Home.

 

Two Maps

Two Residences

A pain in the bum for me,

But, I want to die by the sea !

 

Two Maps – all of my life – 51 years !

Permanent Residence

Habitual Residence

You have no clue about ......

My Pain or My Tears

 

Two Maps –

Now. Leave me alone,

To die if I must, 

In my Holiday Home.

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, Sand to Sand,

I’ll die by the sea,

So just get rid of your Stupid Jealousy !

Two Maps- Two Destinations,

My Heaven and My Hell,

Maybe I’ll grow old,

Who can tell ?

It will be Hell for you, 

For the tales you’ve told !

 

Two Maps, Two Destinations,

I’m tired and sick,

Don’t you see ?

Leave me alone,

I say, this is my true home,

By the sea.


Copyright Kizzy York aka K J Oakes Feb, 2022

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bosch

Scent to the senses

Su Tong Paraphrase