Bleak Town

 Be careful in a small town

What you say........
The walls have ears on every corner
As you go about your day !!

He made January a little bit scattered,
My mind, all over the place 
Now, A clearer conscience 
A clearer face

No need to get my hair washed
During these Covid times
With no hairdressers open 
It had become a bind

Initial lockdown- I went 9 weeks 
All due to my disability 
2020 was a strange year
To which we’ve all had to adhere

If it hadn’t been for the lockdown 
And my mental state dis-arrayed
I do not think I would have fallen
For your sweet and charming ways

But, Heigh Ho,
as Shakespeare would say
You live and learn
No more to be led astray

With your deceitful dance
A new stance, and hopefully 
Next up
A true romance ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bosch

Scent to the senses

Su Tong Paraphrase